Mason & Remy’s Video
BIG 3: Cyber Monday, Christmas Tree Shortage & Get Paid to Watch Star Wars
1. Today millions of shoppers will look for Cyber Monday deals. It was created as a way to promote sales for online retailers and to encourage shoppers to look online. 2. Christmas tree shortage forces local sellers to ‘get a little more creative’ According to the National Christmas Tree Association, the average price of a…
BIG 3: Record Numbers of Travelers, High Wind Damage & Bi-State Sides
1. TSA is expecting a record number of travelers at airports this Thanksgiving. 2. High winds did a lot of damage in the bistate over the last 24 hours. High wind 💨 warning for St. Louis. #stlwx #StLouis #TISL pic.twitter.com/GApWF7LQdf — Chester Lampkin KSDK (@chesterlampkin) November 27, 2019 3. Apparently, the Bistates most searched side…
BIG 3: Heavy Thanksgiving Travel, NGA Breaks Ground & CBD Edible Arrangements
1. The American Automobile Association predicts record-breaking numbers on the road and in the air this year. 2. Works begins today on the new western headquarters of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency in St. Louis. 3. That next box of chocolate-dipped strawberries might have a little something extra. Edible Arrangements is rolling out a new line of…
BIG 3: The Season for Crime, Thanksgiving Spending & Grounded Macy’s Balloons
1. Crime season begins on Thursday at local malls. 2. Your Thanksgiving Dinner will cost about a penny more this year. That’s the word from the American Farm Bureau, which says higher dairy prices will offset the falling cost of turkey. 3. Weather may ground the iconic balloons of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
VIDEO: Thanksgiving Turkey Friday Jam!
We know it’s early but there won’t be a Friday Party Jam next week! We’re celebrating turkey day in the Friday Jam this week!
BIG 3: Red Light Cameras Returning, Amazon Grocery & Frozen 2 Opens Tonight
1. Red-light cameras haven’t been a thing in St. Louis for a few years, but now the city is considering bringing them back. 2. Amazon is looking to open a different kind of grocery store. 3. Frozen 2 the sequel to Disney’s smash hit “Frozen” is opening tonight.