Mason & Remy
Connect with Mason & Remy
BIG 3: CA Res. Infected, STL Man Swipes $100k in Video Games & Python Eats Beach Towel
1. Health officials are so far at a loss to explain how a patient in Northern California became infected with coronavirus, despite not visiting a foreign country or coming in contact with an infected person. 2. A St. Louis man is accused of stealing more than 71-thousand-dollars in rare video games from a store near…
BIG 3: Delta Cancels Flights, Bouwmeester Update & Space Travel Tickets
1. The coronavirus continues to hit the airline industry. Delta Airlines said today flights between Minneapolis and Seoul, South Korea will be suspended from February 29th through April 30th. 2.For the first time since his cardiac episode on Feb. 11, Jay Bouwmeester will speak publicly. http://bit.ly/2VmWwvZ #stlblues/p> For the first time since his cardiac episode on…
BIG 3: Maryland Heights Shooting, Vaccine for COVID-19 & Fat Tuesday Celebration
1. One woman is dead and a man is wounded following a shooting at the Maryland Heights Community Center. 2. Biotech company Moderna says it has developed the first vaccine for the new coronavirus outbreak. 3. Mardi Gras celebrations are underway in New Orleans for Fat Tuesday.
BIG 3: Coronavirus Sends Stocks Down, STL XFL Sets Records & TSA On TikTok
1. The coronavirus is blamed for sending stocks into a freefall. 2. The St. Louis BattleHawks cruised past the New York Guardians 29-9 in their XFL home opener in front of nearly 30-thousand fans at The Dome at America’s Center. 3. Transportation Security Administration employees aren’t allowed to use TikTok anymore.
BIG 3: Amazon Cracks Down, Cards Begin Play Tomorrow & MO’s Safest Cities
1. Amazon is telling its independent sellers that it will remove any listing that falsely claims it will cure or kill coronavirus. Amazon removing items claiming to cure, treat or prevent the coronavirus from marketplace https://t.co/GwgelE7MqS pic.twitter.com/XcMnv0fgSk — FOX 5 DC (@fox5dc) February 21, 2020 2. The Cardinals begin their Grapefruit League schedule tomorrow by…
BIG 3: AI Fights Coronavirus, Medical Marijuana Card Frenzy & McDonald’s Candle
1. Artificial intelligence could become a valuable tool to help contain COVID-19. 2. The state of Missouri is approving medical marijuana cards by the thousands right now as the drug will be available to purchase in the next few months. 3. There’s a new way to enjoy a McDonald’s quarter pounder without even taking a…